2011-06-29

Use Your Brian

I have been getting a lot of stuff about hacking. I have been tweeting a bunch of links. It doesn't matter how much you know about computers. I am tweeting links to help YOU. Lets put the hackers of business gang.
Follow me on Twitter even if you don't have a it on your phone. My twitter is posting on Face Book so if you don't want to do twitter, check out the links there.
Here is a real good link to an artificial about making dumb mistakes.

Microsoft based computers are getting hit more every day because of 2 resins. 1. Simply not knowing and 2. Not thinking before you do something on the internet.

Think about back when scams came in your local mail box (snail mail). They are coming in your emails and links all over the internet. Think before you click, folks.
R&T Computers doesn't want to see your computer but we will do our best to help you fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment